New Year is the time to clear you minds, and let go of the past and proceed onward, also time to make your resolutions for the New Year 2017. Get together with a gathering of companions, partners or relatives over a flask of wine, choose what you have to relinquish in the most recent year and pronounce the accomplishments you are glad for. At that point as the bottle gets emptier start to make a list of your resolutions for the following year, whether they are profession related, accomplishments or a straightforward assertion of ‘I won’t consume a profane size of chocolate’.
Southeast Asian countries are now among best destinations in Asia for Christmas and New Years Eve Celebrations. Combine the own traditions of each country with modern events, NYE celebrations in Southeast Asia are worthy to spend on your next coming holidays.
Below are list of South East Asian cities where New Year will be celebrated grandly.
- Thailand: Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Chiang Mai, Phuket NYE
- Indonesia: Jakarta, Batam, Bali
- Phillipines: Baracay, Manila
- Singapore: Marina Bay, Singapore city, Sentosa Island
- Vietnam: Phu Quoc, Hoi An, Sapa, Hanoi, Da Nang, Phan Thiet (Mui Ne), Nha Trang, Ha Long bay, Dalat, Saigon (HCMC)
- Laos: Vientiane, Luang Prabang,
- Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Penh
- Myanmar (Burma): Yangon (Rangoon)
- Brunei: Brunei Citiy
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Ipoh
- East Timor