If you’ll be in the city of Boston for the New Year’s Eve, you may be wondering what activities you can do to ring in the New Year in style and make it extraordinarily fantastic this year. There are so many things that you could be doing on this special night. You could stay home and enjoy the countdown to 2017 or you could go out and enjoy this superb night with friends in a club, on the streets or in the park. I say go out; go out and enjoy all that this city has to offer. It would be guaranteed bliss and to help you along the way, here are a couple of places that you can go to make your night supreme.
Why not pay a visit to Boston’s number one nightclub? Go clubbing with your friends in this luxurious night club which houses beautiful chandeliers that capture the admiration of all who lay eyes on them, posh leather seats that provide comfort to all who care to sit and a huge fireplace to help keep you warm while you enjoy the charming ambiance.
- There are also two private rooms available for rent, four bars where one can order any cocktail that their heart desires and a huge stage to watch all the performances set for that New Year’s Eve night.
One Boylston Road is the place, The Estate, the number one night club in Boston. Ring in the New Year with the electrifying beats of DJ Costa; you’ll be glad you did.
If you are one who would rather spend the night with family and friends yet you would prefer to be out revelling in the night, then First Night Boston at Copley Square, Back Bay is the place to be. There will be many activities there for both old and young, so you will be able to ring in the New Year with your loving family by your side. Established since 1976, First Night Boston has always been an event that is anxiously anticipated all year round.
- There are beautiful ice sculptures and shows with marching bands.
- The live music that they play every year always leaves patrons talking all year round and the two beautiful fireworks that they display right before the clock strikes 12, always leaves the onlookers dazzled as they stare at the unadulterated beauty of the lights in the night sky.
- Admission is $10; you buy $10 button and you wear it throughout the night and get general admission to all the indoor events.
- This year, the organizers of this magnificent event have also added a projected animation and video installation to the list of events.
- This will take place on the façade of the Boston Public Library.
Hurry up and purchase your buttons for the First Night Boston Event, it will be an event like no other. Boston has a lot to offer this holiday season. There are many things to do that will keep you happy as you await the New Year. However, if you want to make this New Year’s Eve unforgettable then take a visit to one of the events described above. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Accommodations for NYE
Boston has full range of hotels and resorts for your stay during Christmas and New Years Eve. Popular hotels are Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport, Boston Park Plaza, Intercontinental Boston, Four Seasons Boston,etc. If you are arranging your trip to Massachusetts on next coming festive holidays in Boston, early hotel booking is strongly recommended.