The city of Baltimore beckons! With its beautiful atmosphere and thrilling sites, it invites you to come spend New Year’s Eve 2017 in it. There are so many events to choose from, how do you decide? Well, the following events will surely be the best that Baltimore Maryland has to offer this holiday; check them out when you can. You will be glad you did.
NYE Fireworks Display
The first event worthy of mention is the Fireworks display over the Inner Harbour.
- There will be a spectacular display of beautiful lights that will light up the harbour this New Year’s Eve.
- There will also be live music at the Inner Harbour Amphitheater before the fireworks display but one can also find similar events on Pratt and Lights Street.
Go celebrate with friends on the harbour; it will be a night you won’t forget.
There is also the extravagant New Year’s Eve hotel party at Sheraton Baltimore City Centre. Big Night Baltimore, the New Year’s Eve party on everybody’s lips. Everybody who is anybody will be there that New Year’s Eve night; jamming to the sweet music being played by the countless DJ’s being paid to entertain patrons that night.
- This party is known for indulgence and luxury and it is an all inclusive event.
- There will be several open bars and so patrons can drink as they like.
- There will also be ten different party rooms, each one decorated differently with a glamour and style that is exceeded by no other.
- Hotel rooms will also be offered at a discounted price for all those who are too tired to make the trip back home.
New Year Cruise
Another way you could ring in the New Year in Baltimore would be to cruise in style aboard the Black-Eyed Susan.
- Dine in prestige aboard this Paddle Wheel River boat and treat your taste buds to the scrumptious array of victuals available for passengers on-board.
- Linen covered tables, friendly staff, great company and mouth-watering food, the Black-Eyed Susan promises to be an event you won’t forget.
- It is said that the best way to view the Fireworks display of the city is on the Inner Harbour and on the Black-eyed Susan; you get all that plus much more.
Try out the Black-eyed Susan this New Year’s Eve; it will leave you with long-lasting memories of happiness.
If the options above do not tickle your fancy, there are other first-class restaurants available in the vicinity of the Inner Harbour region that you can try out.
- There is the Sotto Sopra, the Thames Street Oyster House, the Charleston Restaurant and many others that offer superb food and friendly ambiance. You are also welcome to try them out.
Accommodation for NYE
Baltimore has hundreds of hotels with full ranges of facilities and services. Popular hotels are Renaissance Harborplace Hotel, Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, Embassy Suites Baltimore Downtown, Mount Vernon Hotel, Brookshire Suites Hotel, etc. Do remember to book your accommodation in advance to avoid last-minute issues.
Baltimore as a city offers something for everyone. Do not spend New Years alone this holiday; go out and enjoy the night. Make new memories, make new friends and make this New Year’s Eve unforgettable.