The Dubai International Property Show was first launched in 2001. The show has since developed to become The Gulf’s foremost property marketplace to meet and to do business with top-tier investors and property professionals from across the world.
The International Property Show (IPS) 2014 is a unique platform that brings real estate markets together to showcase their products and services. The Show, which is accredited by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority, aims to help real estate companies improving their profitability, enhancing competitive advantages and selling their properties to international visitors and investors.
Key benefits for joining Dubai International Property Show 2014
- Join 20,000 buyers from all over the world.
- Meet with top investors attending AIM 2014 and connect with some of the world’s wealthiest Sovereign Wealth Funds and Foreign District Investments.
- Get brand exposure though a global marketing campaign with over 100 media partners.
- Interact with visitors and investors who have the means and desire to purchase the finest property.
- Explore new innovative ideas and opportunities to expand into new markets.
- Official website of the IPS event: internationalpropertyshow [dot] ae
- Time: 8th to 10th April 2014
- Venue: Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center
- Contact Information of Organizer:
- 908 Apricot Building, Silicon Oasis, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Telephone: +971 4 39 23232
- Fax: +971 4 39 23332
- Email: info [at] internationalpropertyshow [dot] ae